The case consists of:
- power supply unit ±15 V (1 А current), +5 V (1 А current);
- circuit board of analogue elements;
- stopwatch circuit board;
- circuit board of logical elements.
Electric schematics of investigated objects are displayed on the front panel. All the schematics, displayed on the panel, are divided into groups, according to the theme of investigated laboratory experiments.
The panel includes:
- switch sockets;
- switch gear apparatus;
- controls, allowing to change elements parameters during laboratory experiment;
- gauge instruments:
- DC ammeter (measuring limit 0,1/25/250 mА, accuracy class 1,5) – 1 pc.;
- DC voltmeter (measuring limit 1/10 V, accuracy class 1,5) – 1 pc.;
- outputs of power supply units +5 V, ±15 V;
- output voltage indicators;
- DC motor with excitation from permanent magnet with optoelectronic sensor;
- heating element in the form of wire resistor with fixed thermoresistor.
Functionally, the front panel is divided into five units:
1. Power supply unit. Power switch with LED indication of voltage supply, outputs of steady voltage +5 V, ±15 V are located in the unit.
2. The unit of gauge measuring equipment is used to conduct the measurements on the system.
3. Electric motor and optocoupling unit.
4. The unit of thermistor, analogue and digital sensors of angle.
5. The unit for investigation of the schematics of digital and analogue equipment.
The unit allows to investigate transistor operation in key mode, thyristor, relay schematics, comparator, coding device, decoder, counter, basic logical elements, RS-trigger, JK-trigger, half-adder, comparison schematic, multiplexer, demultiplexer, DAC, memory chip.
To conduct laboratory experiment it’s necessary to assemble the schematic of investigated object, using unified jumpers, which allow to display the scheme in visual form.
The measurements are conducted, using gauge measuring instruments (ammeter, voltmeter) and integrated digital oscilloscope.
The training system is supplied with:
- a set of technical and methodical documentation for teaching staff;
- a software.