The training laboratory stand is designed to be used as a teaching facility for conducting laboratory and practical works at secondary and higher educational institutions.
The following equipment is installed on the frame:
- mains switch;
- fan with RPM sensor;
- fan control unit;
- pipeline at the fan suction made of transparent material, interior diameter 100 mm, length 1500 mm. The features pressure taps (Pitot tubes), flow straightener and a manual-handled slider;
- air preparation unit with a pressure regulator;
- pneumatic PUN type tube;
- receiver made of transparent material with a diaphragm inside for studying subcritical and critical air flow behavior from receiver through a choke;
- air flow meter 5…50 l/min;
- differential pressure sensor 1 kPa (2 pcs.);
- differential pressure sensor 100 kPa (6 pcs.),
- differential pressure sensor 50 kPa (1 pc.),
- excess pressure sensor 1000 kPa (3 pcs.);
- excess pressure sensor 100 kPa (1 pc.);
- temperature sensor (2 pcs.);
- shaped pipeline for illustrate Bernoulli equation and parameters calculation during air flow;
- pipeline with diameter transitions and local resistances for studying energy losses during air flow; determinating flow behavior and calculating resistance and friction coefficients.
Software and methodical documentation supplemented to the stand: methodical and technical documentation set intended for academic staff.