The plug-in panel consists of:
- A body with a front panel with fault simulation toggle switches, schematic of a transformer with a common secondary winding point, sockets for multimeter connection.
- ОСМ-0,63 transformer on a platform.
The panel is supplied with a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff.
- Basic usage of multimeter for fault tracing.
- Transformer fault tracing:
– primary winding break;
– primary winding short-circuit;
– secondary winding break;
– secondary winding short-circuit;
– back-to-back connection.
- Assembly and disassembly of the ОСМ-0,63 transformer.
- plug-on fault simulation unit – 1 pc.;
- multimeter – 1 pc.;
- CD with supplemental documentation – 1 pc.