Structurally, the stand consists of three parts:
- a set of interchangeable devices.
The basis-stand includes:
- power mains input unit with short circuit protection and zero protection;
- measuring system unit;
- compressor control unit;
- air flow meter;
- ambient temperature sensor;
- pressure sensors.
The front panel is made of composite material. The schemes on the front panel are UV-printed and is resistant to mechanical and other influences. The front panel features:
- stand power controls;
- controls of operating actuators;
- connectors for measuring circuits of plug-in modules;
- USB port for connecting a measuring system to a PC.
The mounting area allows quick replacement of the studied plug-in modules. The mounting area features:
- input pressure regulator;
- input pressure gauge.
The output of the pressure regulator features a quick-disconnect connection. which allows quick connection of the studied modules without special tools.
The training system is supplied with:
- a set of methodological and technical documentation intended for the teaching staff;
- software with opportunity to display measured values at computer screen in real time and to automate the process of data logging. For each laboratory experiment, a special indication profile has been developed that outputs only the values used in the experiment. The software features the ability to copy or save the received data to a file for further value dependency graphs plotting in Microsoft Office Word or Microsoft Office Excel.