The stand is implemented as a universal basic modular system with an integrated measuring system, a control module and a work surface for installing the units under study.
Structurally, the stand consists of three parts:
- a set of interchangeable devices.
The basis-stand includes:
- power mains input unit with short circuit protection and zero protection;
- measuring system unit;
- compressor control unit;
- air flow meter;
- ambient temperature sensor;
- pressure Sensors.
The front panel is made of composite material. The schemes on the front panel are UV-printed and is resistant to mechanical and other influences. The front panel features:
- stand power controls;
- controls of operating actuators;
- connectors for measuring circuits of plug-in modules;
- USB port for connecting a measuring system to a PC.
The mounting area allows quick replacement of the studied plug-in modules. The mounting area features:
- input pressure regulator;
- input pressure gauge.
The output of the pressure regulator features a quick-disconnect connection. which allows quick connection of the studied modules without special tools.
The training system is supplied with:
- PDInd-14.61 software, which is an interactive Windows application. The training system is connected to a PC via a USB port. After starting, the software automatically checks the connection and establishes a connection with the stand. While the software is running, the measured values are displayed on the computer screen in real time, allowing to automate the process of recording data. For each laboratory experiment, a special indication profile has been developed that outputs only the values used in the experiment. The software features the ability to copy or save the received data to a file for further value dependency graphs plotting in Microsoft Office Word or Microsoft Office Excel;
- a set of methodological and technical documentation intended for the teaching staff.