The laboratory stand is designed for carrying out laboratory works in universities and secondary technical educational establishments for the study of “Power Supply of Industrial Enterprises”, “Electrical systems and networks”, etc.
The object of study is the model of transmission line set on an active-inductive load with a possibility of adding balancing connectors.
Structurally the stand consists of a body in which part of electric equipment, microprocessor measuring system, front panel and desktop of integrated table are mounted.
The body of the stand contains:
- step-down transformers;
- thyristor voltage regulator (TVR);
- load resistor block;
- capacitor unit;
- incandescent lamp block 220V, 15W, 15 bulbs;
- power autotransformer based on OCM1-0.1;
- microprocessor measuring system module.
The module of microprocessor measuring system allows multi-channel measurements in all three phases with the display of current and voltage measured values on digital indicators. The complex of measured parameters is sufficient for the effective study of processes in electricity systems without connecting the stand to computer.
Connecting computer to the stand (USB) and using the supplied software allows displaying current and voltage oscillograms in each of the three phases in both static and transitory processes. This activity helps to raise significantly the quality of knowledge received in the process of doing the laboratory work.
The front panel shows electrical circuits of objects under study. All the circuits shown on the panel are divided into groups according to the subject-matter of works. Patchholes, digital devices indicators, switching equipment and controls allowing to alter operating parameters are mounted on the panel.
The controls on the front panel of the stand include:
- the switch of incandescent lamp block (load) allowing to set various operation modes of the three phase circuit;
- capacitance box toggle switches which allow to alter capacity between 0..31 microfarad with 1 microfarad step;
- assigning potentiometer TVR;
- assigning potentiometer TVR.
Assemble a circuit of the object under study using unified jumpers allowing to assemble circuits while keeping them in evidence. Laboratory works can be done both manually and in PC interactive mode. There is a possibility to assemble customer’s own circuits using various length jumpers and switching to measurement channels of the microprocessor measuring system MPMS.
Software and user’s manual are supplied with the laboratory stand:
- program for testing students’ knowledge before conducting the works. Both theoretical knowledge and understanding contents of the laboratory work are tested. Each student’s knowledge level id graded.
- software for the measuring complex;
- a complete set of methodical and technical documents for teaching staff.
MPMS software allows:
- bring out up to 21 measuring channels in one set of coordinate axes , with individual adjustment of scale parameters vertically for each channel and horizontally for all the channels;
- construct Lissajous figures for any two measuring channels;
- analyze spectrum for any measuring channel;
- measure signal frequency on one of the signals;
- calculate active, reactive power components, full power, power factor;
- save data file from the buffer for the following analysis;
- export oscillograms in graphic formats;
- assign parameters of DAC. DAC allows forming sinusoidal, delta and rectangular signals.