Structurally the stand consists of a body in which part of electric equipment, microprocessor measuring system, front panel and desktop of integrated table are mounted.
Has two h/w versions: full size bench top version and table version.
The body of the stand contains:
- step-down transformers;
- load resistor block;
- capacitor unit;
- inductance choke;
- power autotransformer based on OSM1-0.1;
- microprocessor measuring system module.
The module of microprocessor measuring system allows multi-channel measurements with the display measured values on digital indicators. The complex of measured parameters is sufficient for the effective study of processes in electricity systems without connecting the stand to computer.
The front panel shows electrical circuits of objects under study. Patchholes, digital devices indicators, switching equipment and controls allowing to alter operating parameters are mounted on the panel.
The controls on the front panel of the stand include:
- the switch of the load unit, allowing to set various operation modes of the three phase circuit;
- capacitance box toggle switches which allow to alter capacity between 0,47÷7,47 uF with 0,47 uF step;
- wrench switches for selecting harmonics filter, line and step-down transformer voltages.
The laboratory stand is supplied with:
- a software for testing students’ knowledge before conducting the works. Both theoretical knowledge and understanding contents of the laboratory work are tested. Each student’s knowledge level id graded;
- a complete set of methodical and technical documents for teaching staff.