The laboratory stand is designed for carrying out laboratory works in universities and secondary technical educational establishments for the study of “Power Supply of Industrial Enterprises”, “Electrical systems and networks”, etc.
Structurally the stand consists of a body in which part of electric equipment, microprocessor measuring system, front panel and desktop of integrated table are mounted.
The body of the stand contains:
- step-down transformers;
- load resistor block;
- capacitor unit;
- power autotransformer based on OCM1-0.1;
- microprocessor measuring system module.
The module of microprocessor measuring system allows multi-channel measurements in all three phases with the display of current and voltage measured values on digital indicators. The complex of measured parameters is sufficient for the effective study of processes in electricity systems without connecting the stand to computer. Connecting computer to the stand (USB) and using the supplied software allows displaying current and voltage oscillograms in each of the three phases in both static and transitory processes. This activity helps to raise significantly the quality of knowledge received in the process of doing the laboratory work.
The front panel shows electrical circuits of objects under study. All the circuits shown on the panel are divided into groups according to the subject-matter of works. Patchholes, digital devices indicators, switching equipment and controls allowing to alter operating parameters are mounted on the panel.
The controls on the front panel of the stand include:
- the switch of incandescent lamp block (load) allowing to set various operation modes of the three phase circuit;
- capacitance box toggle switches which allow to alter capacity between 0..31 microfarad with 1 microfarad step;
- assigning potentiometer TVR.
Software and user’s manual are supplied with the laboratory stand:
- program for testing students’ knowledge before conducting the works. Both theoretical knowledge and understanding contents of the laboratory work are tested. Each student’s knowledge level is graded.
- software for the measuring complex;
- a complete set of methodical and technical documents for teaching staff.