The training laboratory system is designed to estimate the work of electrons release from cathode material (tungsten) by the method of Richardson’s straights.
Structurally, the training system is a desktop unit. The system consists of the case with following equipment:
- vacuum diode with oxide tungsten cathode;
- stabilized power supply that provides the necessary power to all circuit elements;
- control scheme of the required parameters.
The front panel includes:
- digital mesomorphic indicator to display the experimental data;
- potentiometers for voltage regulation.
The back panel includes:
- power switch;
- USB socket;
The training system is supplied with methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff.