The training laboratory stand is designed to be used as a teaching facility for secondary and higher educational institutions, it allows to study the properties of moist air in different processes.
The stand consists of:
- prefabricated welded construction made of a steel welded frame with a tabletop installed on it;
- prefabricated framework made of aluminium section with a bay for electrical equipment of the stand;
- steel perforated panel on which a dump chamber with a doser and a cooling chamber are installed;
- air heater with a temperature sensor;
- microprocessor measuring system unit, featuring multi-channel measurements of dissimilar properties (temperature, air flow, consumption power, experiment duration) and their digital indication;
- hydro and pneumatic equipment unit, including:
- patchboard with a pneumatic valve and a hydrometer test point installed;
- pump, piping, piping accessories;
- measurement equipment;
- heated water tank;
- switchable heating/cooling circuit of the investigated chamber;
- cooling fan;
- air compressor with reservoir.