Structurally, the training system consists of the case with installed part of electronic equipment, electronic plates, front panel, power module and the countertop integrated desktop.
The following equipment is installed inside the case:
- plate of the square voltage generator;
- plate of power sources;
- plate of transistor amplifiers;
- plate of operating amplifiers;
- inductance coils with shorted magnetic core, with air gap in magnetic core and without magnetic core;
- information-measurement system;
- transformers, model 1-0,063, inductance coils, throttles.
- laboratory autotransformer switch allows to change voltage between 0..40 V with a step 1 V.
- the switch of the variable resistor block allows to change resistance between 0..1 kОm with a step 100 Оm;
- toggle-switches of the capacitor box allow to change the capacity between 0..17 μF с шагом 0,1 μF.
Information-measuring system allows to check simultaneously current, voltage and active power in different parts of the scheme. The measurement results are shown digitally on the electronic boards. The measurement system is multi-channel and allows to check the data from all signal sources simultaneously and transmit them to PC, using USB.
The special sockets for connection to measurement inputs of two-channel USB-oscilloscope are located on the panel of the training system and allow to measure oscilloscope pictures of the signals on the control points.
The laboratory experiments may be provided both in manual and PC-interaction modes.
The training system is supplied with:
a software to test and pass students before the experiment. Both theoretical knowledge and knowledge of the contents of the laboratory work are checked. As a result of testing the student receives the mark;
a set of methodical and technical documentation for teaching staff.
- a software of the measurement system allows:
– to connect automatically to the training system, using PC.
– to display the data on the PC screen in the mode of real time.
– to sort displayed data, according to performed experiment, to hide extra data;
– to automate the process of data registering with filling the data in the table;
– to copy or save the data for post-processing.