The laboratory stand NTC-15.40.2 “Multi Point Injection engine control system (MPI) М1” is designed for using as educational equipment for laboratory and practical courses in the following subjects: motor vehicle construction, motor vehicle technical exploitation.
The stand provides the possibility of direct electrical measurements in the circuits of investigated systems, including malfunctions and their further diagnosis, adjustment of parameters with usage of any known diagnostic equipment for investigated systems of car engines. Faults introduction is realized not from the stand panel as it is done in NTC-15.40, but by means of a PC with special software.
The stand provides clearness during the investigation of operation of injection engine control system. Also it can be used for diagnosis and determination of operating characteristics of injection engine control system elements.
Malfunctions module allows to perform the following malfunctions:
- crankshaft current status sensor (CCSS) failure;
- throttling valve current status sensor (TVCSS ) failure;
- oxygen sensor (lambda sensor) failure;
- oxygen sensor poisoning;
- idle controller (IC) winding failure;
- liquid coolant temperature sensor (LCTS) failure;
- air mass flow rate sensor (AMFRS) power supply failure;
- fuel pump relay failure;
- radiator fan failure.