The training system is a universal modular platform, which allows to install the following types of controllers in a form of a plug-in board:
- ATmega 2561;
- INTEL N8052AH (AT89S52).
The platform includes the following set of peripheral devices:
- discrete sensor module (toggle switches, 8 pcs.);
- analogue sensor module (potentiometers, 2 pcs.);
- seven-segment display module;
- LCD module;
- linear indication module;
- keyboard module;
- RS-232 serial interface module;
- RS-485 serial interface module;
- I2C serial interface module;
- USB for PC connection;
- universal socket for plug-in boards.
It’s also possible to connect additional external devices and sensors as separate modules:
- temperature sensor module;
- humidity and pressure sensor module;
- light sensor module;
- quadrature sensor module;
- PWM-control for DC motor with changeable speed.
The programming can be done using Assembler language or high-level languages (C/C++). The controllers also allow to study the following peculiar features:
- remappable pins;
- peripheral modules (UART, ADC);
- internal generator, watchdog-timer (System Management);
- in-circuit debugging and programming.
The list of controllers and modules can is subject to change.