The equipment is designed for studying construction of microcontroller PIC. This modern elemental base is included in the typical devices based on microprocessor equipment.
The equipment is realised on the basis of the modern digital controller dsPIC33fj32mc204. The stand allows studying the following distinctive features of the microcontroller:
- remappable pins;
- peripheral modules (UART, ADC);
- internal generator, watchdog-timer (System Management);
- electrically programmable memory (On-Chip Flash), etc.
- in-system programming and adjusting (In-Circuit Debug).
The equipment contains the following set of peripheral components used for investigation of microcontroller:
- discrete inputs and outputs;
- analog inputs and outputs;
- LED indicator module;
- LCD module;
- matrix keyboard;
- module of serial interface.
The controller programming can be realised in assembler and in high-level languages (С / С++). Environment – MPLab.
The equipment provides the possibility to study output power regulations using the principle of pulse-width modulation (PWM). It’s possible to output these signals to external devices in order to control different actuating mechanisms.
List of laboratory works:
- Study of operation of the educational stand.
- Study of the instruction set and the basic operation of the microcontroller family dsPIC33.
- Study of programming dsPIC33 microcontrollers with use of Assembler programming language.
- Study of programming dsPIC33 microcontrollers with use of C programming language.
- Study of discrete signals input-output devices in microprocessor control systems.
- Implementation of additional ports for discrete signals input-output in microprocessor control systems.
- Study of microcontroller interrupt system.
- Implementation of time functions in microprocessor control systems.
- Investigation of dynamic display device.
- Investigation of information input from keyboard.
- Investigation of matrix liquid crystal display device.
- Investigation of means of analog information input to the microcontroller.
- Investigation of nonvolatile memory and I2C interface.
- Investigation of analog information output tools.
- Investigation of reassigned contacts technology and means of quadrature signal input to the microcontroller.
- Investigation of the RS 232 interface.
Complete set of NTC-02.31.2 “Microchip technology PIC”:
- educational laboratory equipment NTC-02.31.2 “Microchip technology PIC” – 1 pc.;
- CD with accompanying documents and software – 1 pc.;
- passport – 1 pc.;
- USB-cable – 2 pcs.