The stand is designed to study microcontroller of AVR series. Unlike all other stands this stand are bench-top and are designed for computer classes. Personal computer interface USB is used for program loading and operation mode switching.
The stand allows doing the following laboratory works:
1. The study of laboratory stand CY-MC-AVR function and operation.
2. The study of the stand software and microcontroller AVR instruction mode.
3. The development of standard information programs.
4. The study of microcontroller AVR programming system using programming language C.
5. The study of discrete signal input-output instruments in microprocessor circuits.
6. The study of discrete signal input-output ports.
7. The implementation of temporal functions in microprocessor control systems.
8. The study of information input using keyboard.
9. The study of the device for dynamic information representation.
Extended laboratory work course (addition to basic course):
10. The study of matrix liquid-crystal indicator design and operation.
11. The study of two wire successive interface TWI (I2C) design and operation.
12. The study of successive peripheral interface SPI design and operation.
13. The study of 1-Wire bus design and operation.
14. The study of ways for analog information input into microcontroller.
15. The study of ways for analog information output.
16. The study of volatile memory operation.
17. The study of universal asynchronous communicator UART.
18. The study of information exchange between PC and microcontroller using interface RS-232.
19. The study of information exchange between PC and microcontroller using interface USB.
20. The study of information exchange between PC and microcontroller using interfaces RS-485/RS-422.
21. The study of real time clock and implementing calendar functions in microprocessor systems.
22. The study of microcontroller AVR self-programming process.
Technical characteristics of the stand:
|Power consumption, Watt||less than 5|
|Stand overall dimensions:|
|Weight, kg||less than 3|
Complete set of complex NTC-02.31.1 "Microprocessor equipment AVR":
- laboratory stand;