The software “SPT” is designed for the stand NTC-07.25 “Basics of electric drive and power conversion equipment”.
Using this software laboratory works can be carried out in a complex form in accordance with the block-diagram of the stand operational algorithm in automatic mode. Complex conduction of laboratory works includes the following stages:
- familiarization with basic theoretical and practical data on the topic of the laboratory work;
- carrying out a theoretical test of the learnt material;
- assembling, testing and correcting the circuit of the experiment on the virtual panel of the stand;
- plotting a block-diagram of the stand operational algorithm and verification of it in order to conduct an experiment;
- execution of the stand operational algorithm and registering necessary characteristics.
In case a student does not pass the theoretical test or does not assemble the circuit correctly, they are not allowed to work on the following stage.
Conduction of laboratory works in accordance with block-diagrams implies assigning the operational algorithm for different nodes of the stand with the use of special blocks, verification of the obtained block-diagram and operation of the stand in accordance with the obtained algorithm. Conduction of laboratory works in automatic mode implies setting specific parameters of the experiment while all the characteristics are registered automatically.
All versions of laboratory works imply performing the results in the form of tables of values and graphs. It is possible to export tables to the clipboard or to MS Excel application, to copy graphs to the clipboard. The scale of graph display can be varied in manual or automatic mode, rendering parameters (color, line type and line thickness), smoothing, axes position and other parameters can be adjusted.
The software also provides control of all nodes of the stand in manual mode, which allows testing their operability as well as the remote conduction of laboratory works. During the operation of the stand the software allows duplicating the stand panel on the computer screen. All measured values are displayed in real time mode.
For the software operation an additional installation of Microsoft® .NET Framework™ is required.