Structurally, the stand consists of a body on which is mounted a front panel, an integrated desktop tabletop, and a rack for placing the devices under study.
On the front panel are mounted:
- circuit breaker;
- key switch wired;
- key switch Z-Wave (2 pcs.);
- socket built-in Z-Wave (2 pcs);
- Z-Wave automation device (4 pcs.);
- contact opening sensor Z-Wave (2 pcs.);
- temperature and humidity sensor Z-Wave;
- motion sensor Z-Wave;
- Z-Wave smoke detector.
Equipment not mounted at the panel:
- Z-Wave control center;
- socket-adapter Z-Wave;
- leakage sensor Z-Wave;
The assembly of electrical circuits for work is carried out by contact plug-in jumpers.
The stand is accompanied with a set of methodical materials dedicated for teaching stuff.