The panel is supplied with a set of technical and methodical documentation for teaching staff.
- Installation of the asynchronous motor starting circuit through the starter.
- Installation of the three-phase asynchronous motor control circuit via magnetic starter.
- Installation of the three-phase asynchronous motor control circuit with switching from wye to delta.
The complete set contains:
- push-button station, pcs. – 3;
- magnetic starter, pcs. – 2;
- thermal relay, pc. – 1;
- time relay, pcs. – 3;
- panel indicator, red, pcs. – 5;
- panel indicator, green, pcs. – 5;
- bulbs, pcs. – 10;
- limit switches, pcs. – 4;
- emergency stop button, pc. – 1;
- connecting terminals on DIN-rail, pcs. – 5;
- ground terminals on DIN-rail, pc. – 1;
- push-button station case, pcs. – 1.
- CD with supplemental documentation, pc. – 1.